|Genres:||Cakes, Baking, Icing & Sugarcraft|
|Tags:||Cakes, Baking, Icing & Sugarcraft, PDF Free Download|
From celebrated blogger Sarah Kieffer of The Vanilla Bean Baking Blog!
100 Cookies is a go-to baking book featuring 100 recipes for cookies and bars, organized into seven chapters.
Chocolatey, fruity, crispy, chewy, classic, inventive--there's a foolproof recipe for the perfect treat for everyone in this cookie recipe book.
- Introduces innovative baking techniques
- Includes an entire chapter dedicated to Kieffer's pan banging technique that ensures crisp edges and soft centers for the most delicious cookies
- Nearly every cookie dough recipe is accompanied by a photograph.
Dessert recipes range from the Classic Chocolate Chip made three different ways, to bars, brownies, and blondies that reflect a wide range of flavors and global inspiration.
This is the comprehensive-yet-charming cookbook every cookie lover (or those who love to bake cookies) needs.
- Highly giftable with a textured case and a ribbon marker
- Recipes include Marshmallow Peanut Butter Brownies, Olive Oil Sugar Cookies with Blood Orange Glaze, Red Wine Cherry Cheesecake Swirl Bars, and Pan-Banging Ginger Molasses, S'mores Cookies, Snickerdoodles, and more
- A great pick for the home baker in search of a new bake sale recipe or someone who just loves cookies, as well as fans of Sarah Kieffer's blog and Instagram
- Add it to the shelf with cookbooks like Sally's Cookie Addiction by Sally McKenney; Dorie's Cookies by Dorie Greenspan; and The Perfect Cookie: Your Ultimate Guide to Foolproof Cookies, Brownies & Bars by America's Test Kitchen.